PostalExperience survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos is a program by USPS (United States Postal Service), wherein customers can give their valuable feedback to USPS regarding the service and personnel that are representing the establishment.
USPS Postal Experience Feedback or USPS Postal Experience Survey can also be taken as a chance by customers who have some sort of grievances with regards to the service that they have received from United States Postal Service.
If you are an existing customer of USPS and wants to know in detail about USPS Postal Experience Survey, then we have got you covered in this article.
Apart from providing in-depth details on Postal Experience Survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos, we have also included other details regarding USPS customer service that every customer should know for better experience of the service provided by USPS.
What is USPS Postal Experience Survey (USPS Postal Experience Feedback)?
USPS Postal Experience Survey, which is also known as USPS Postal Experience Feedback, is a online-based feedback form developed by United States Postal Service.
This form can be used by any existing USPS customer in order to evaluate the service that they received from the United States Postal Service representatives.
How to Take USPS Postal Experience Survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos?
Here are the steps you need to follow if you wish to take the USPS Postal Experience Survey for customer feedback.
- Load the official website of USPS Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire Site by clicking here. Alternatively, you can also load the website by typing in www.postalexperience.com/pos in the address bar of your preferred web browser.
- When the website loads up completely, you will need to first pick a language that suits you best. You are given the option between English and Spanish. Select your preferred language and click on the “Next” button.
- In the next page, read about the details about the USPS Postal Experience Survey and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, enter the ZIP code that has been printed on the top of the receipt you received from USPS for your order.
- After entering the ZIP code, you will be provided with a list of USPS centers that are present within your given ZIP code. Select the location from where you purchased USPS service and click on the “Next” button.
- In the next screen, enter the date on which you purchased the service from USPS. If you do not remember the exact date, you can check out the receipt you received from USPS for your purchase for confirmation.
- After entering all the above-mentioned details, you will then be provided with a set of questions for which you need to tick the answer that best suits your satisfaction with the service.
- Once you reach the end of the questionnaire, you will be presented with a “Thank You” message, and the web page will automatically redirect to a new page.
Once the redirect is done, it means that you have successfully finished providing the Postal Experience Survey at USPS.
How to Perform USPS International Tracking?
United States Postal Service is the largest postal and shipping agency in the United States and they also deliver packages around the world.
Unlike shipping and delivery within the United States, international shipping and delivery can be a bit hard to track during each movement as it gets quite delayed to be updated.
However, USPS has a dedicated international tracking web portal, which can be accessed by people who have sent packages outside the United States in order to know where their package has reached with respect to its journey at any given moment.
Below, we have compiled a set of steps that you can follow to easily get the latest update on your international package.
- Click here and visit the authorized USPS International Tracking web portal.
- Now, in the text box that is provided, enter the tracking number that is associated with your international package. You can find the tracking number easily from within the receipt that you received from the USPS office when you submitted your package.
- If you have multiple packages that you have sent to abroad locations, you can enter the tracking numbers of all the packages at once within the text box. The text box accepts a maximum of 35 tracking numbers at once.
- After entering the tracking number, press on the “Enter” key within your keyboard.
- The latest journey updates regarding the tracking number(s) that you entered in step 3 will now be displayed on the screen.
How to Track Shipments Using USPS Mobile?
For those among you who are regular customers of United States Postal Service, there is a new USPS Mobile application available for Android and iOS which can be of great help to you.
The USPS Mobile application is the perfect way to track shipments from within your mobile device on the go, without having to access the website for postal tracking all the time.
Apart from letting you track shipments, the USPS Mobile app for iOS and Android also lets you calculate estimated shipping costs, find the nearest post office for availing USPS services, find ZIP codes of locations, request United States Post Office to hold your package, schedule a pickup for the next day, and more.
How Do I Talk To A Real Person at USPS in 2019?
If you have a complaint or grievance that cannot be resolved by submitting the USPS Postal Experience Survey, then the next best thing to do is to contact a real person at USPS.
How do I talk to a real person at USPS in 2019 is one of the most frequently asked questions about USPS customer service, as most people cannot find a way to contact a real person from the USPS customer service team.
If you too are interested to get in touch with a real person at USPS customer service team, then just follow these steps.
- Call the USPS customer service phone number at 1-800-275-8777.
- Enter the ZIP code of your current location and confirm your entry.
- Within a couple of seconds, you will be prompted with some other voice commands for options.
- When you hear these options, speak out “Carrier”.
And that is it. You will now be able to speak to a real person at USPS. If all USPS customer service representatives are busy at the moment you are calling, then you can also request for a callback at a later point of time.